Friday, February 8, 2008

I feel so wordless tonight because of the horrible tragedy that has happen so close to my home. The Imperial "Dixie Crystal" sugar refinery had an explosion last night and we are unsure of the amount of deaths but we understand many were burned and hurt.My heart aches for those people affected and their families.Their is a sence of sadness when the subject is brought up so I know everyone feels the same way that I do. Please say a special prayer for all of those that were involved or affected by this tragedy.
Have a GREAT night!
Cecile:))

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I have to say, when I heard about this terrible tragedy on the news they kept saying "near Savannah, GA" ... you immediately popped into my mind.

No words can ever be enough ... just know my family will remember those involved in our prayers.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean girl. My husband stayed up 24 hours straight fighting that fire. It was a scary, sad time. :(