Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Columbia South Carolina Zoo Trip

Cole on a statue of a Turtle...
My Mom and Cole.

Cole and his Dad.

Cole Loves Rabbits:))
This is my photo op for a "Down on the Farm
scrapbook layout:))

More Farm pics..

The Bear..

The Giraffe..

The Ostrich..(I think)

We took Cole to the River Banks Zoo in Columbia South Carolina on Friday.
We took my Mom and DH Jeff went too..It is a small Zoo but Cole had a great time spending time with his Dad!!!
We are off to St. Augustine Florida Monday morning for a little get-a-way but this trip will just be Me, Cole and my Mom (DH has to work) We love the Spanish Quarter, the Trolley ride, and eating at the COLUMBIA restaurant it's a Cuban restaurant in the Spanish Quarter they have the BEST salad and Cuban bread!!!
I hope that everyone has a LOVELY week I will be back Wednesday with more pictures:))
Take care!! Cecile

4 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time at the zoo ... you have some great memories captured there in pictures!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time in St. Augustine ... can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are getting to travel and see some cool stuff! We have never been to the Columbia zoo but we have been to Jax and Atlanta and San Diego. I love zoos, and Marissa does too! Enjoy St Augustine, we like it there too! We are headed to St Louis on our Spring Break. It's only about 2 1/2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!

Andi said...

Great zoo pictures Cecile!

Love the Columbia Restaurant!!! Enjoy your trip to St. Augustine...one of my favorite places.

Anonymous said...

Love this zoo...man, you've inspired me to go back! :)