Friday, April 18, 2008

Life Happens..

I found this quote from Mia Angelou over on another blog and I had to share it..
I am so feeling this quote today I have had a sick child home from school for four and a half days. I picked him up early from school MONDAY at 11:00 sick and after a visit to his Dr. and multiple phone calles to them and my baby isn't getting much better I am beginning to think he isn't going to kick this YUCKY virus...Ok..My venting is over..Thanks for listening!! Cecile :))


“If the future road looks ominous or unpromising, and the roads back uninviting, then we need to rather our resolve and, carrying only the necessary baggage, step off that road into another direction.”
–Maya Angelou

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

I sure hope your sweet boy gets better soon. That's a really long time to be sick with a virus.

I love that Maya Angelous quote ... it really makes you think about what's important.

As soon as I go to the PO on Monday, I will let you know that I received your wonderful package.

Take care and happy weekend.
Missy