Thursday, April 24, 2008

~~Our New Scrapbook Store In Savannah Opened Today~~

"A Scrapbook Boutique"
Our new LSS opened today in Savannah and We were there when the doors opened!! My SIL and me!! The store is so pretty..It is definatly a Boutique shopping experience, And all of the NEW GOOD stuff..I finally got my hands on some Pink Paslee,Basic Grey,T. Collins and lots of other good stuff so if you live in the area or are visiting its located on Montgomery Crossroads ..Go Visit:))
Have a good night and CONGRATS to Linda the new owner!!!
Cecile

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Woo Hoo ... there's nothing like a new scrapbook store!! It sounds awesome ... I'm going to visit her blog to see if there are pictures!

Andi said...

A new scrapbook store...how exciting! If we get back to Savannah I plan to stop in and shop!

Love the pictures of your hubby in your "crocs". My husband's cousin wears them and swears their the most comfortable shoes in the world!