Thursday, June 5, 2008

Home again.

I am back from my trip and so glad to be back home! I've got lots of pics!
We had an awesome time but I missed my Hubby and my Doggie Paris
My dh Jeff puppy sat Paris and Chase(my mom's dog)He is Paris's Brother.
So we haven't seen them in over 3 days.
I will be posting pics of the trip and my design team stuff
for our LSS (I did the lo's and mini album while we were away).
Have a GREAT night! We are about to have a storm here
it's lightning and thundering but no rain yet:))
See Ya Tomorrow.
Cecile

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Hey Cecile ... welcome home!! I'm so glad you had a good time ... can't wait to see your pictures!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I missed you! Glad to hear you had fun. Can't wait til you post some pics from your trip!

Bonnie said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a good time and can't wait to see your pics.