Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Little Yellow Bicycle Frightful Collection






This is the collection that I got for my LSS Design Team for this month.

Can you believe that the Halloween collections are already out for this year??? Duh..It is August and I am still stuck in the summer:)) I need to catch up with the times:))
I am off to find Halloween pics of my Boy so that I can get to work on this loot..

If you are local and you are interested in this line by "Little Yellow Bicycle" I think it's on it's way to the store this is just some samples Linda the owner got from the company (Yeah, It's that new) but check out her lovely store:))

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great stuff. Yep...I am getting closer to becoming a scrapper...then I'll really fit in lol. Hey I'm gonna try to call you tomorrow....I finally got my house phone.

Missy Glave said...

Oh my stars ... I absolutely LOVE this collection! Is the third picture paper or fabric?

The other day in our LSS (memoriesgalore.com) newsletter they had a notice about design team members. I *almost* thought about trying out for it ... but I feel like most of my papers look the same, so I chickened out and didn't do it.

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I just love the colors ... and the way the air turns cooler. It's just around the corner!

Jill LaFaye said...

Yep..fall is near!
I love the colors of fall:}

Dawn said...

I love the Halloween stuff, I cant wait to see it in person!
Dawn :)

Unknown said...

If you have any doubt the seasons are changing, head to Cracker Barrel. They have had Christmas stuff up for several weeks now. AUUUGGGHHH!!!