Friday, August 8, 2008

What a Day...8/8/2008

I can surely appreciate the saying TGIF today. Cole had only 3 days of school this week but it seemed so much longer.I guess getting back into the swing of things can take alot out of a girl:))
I am so so glad that Cole had a good start to this year and has seem to adjust well so that's a blessing in itself and takes alot of stress off of Mom:)) I just hope that it continues!!
I did get to shop a little today at AC Moore and Target and found a few scrappy things.
I am saving my loot for the new Pink Paislee Line that my LSS just announced today on her blog that had arrived. I can't wait to get my hands on some of that new stuff:))
Off I go to scrapbook all by myself(Kari should be feeling bad here) because my Friday night telephone crop buddy is not at home yet:))
Have a SUPER night!!
Cecile
http://ascrapbookboutique.blogspot.com/
If you are local go over and check out the slide show on ASB blog of all of the new products that Linda at "A Scrapbook Boutique" has got in:))

1 comment:

Andi said...

Happy scrapping Cecile! Did you see the preview of the Scarlet Lime September kit? Gotta have that one!!!

Love the back to school pictures of Cole. He looks so handsome!

Have a wonderful weekend.