Sunday, September 14, 2008



Have a "HAPPY SUNDAY" !
I am off to clean my house I have
let everything go since Cole was
out of school for a long weekend.
We went to the beach Friday and
I have some pictures to share and
then Friday night I went to a crop
at my SIL's church we had a great time
I finished 3 lo's and I wanna share
those too. I've also been tagged
by my sweet friend Bonnie and I want
to share the answers.. Oh yeah, We went
out to eat dinner at Longhorn Saturday night
to celebrate DH's Birthday and today I want to
cook him a yummy meal & caramel cake. His fav!
He had to work for a few hours to finish up
a job. I am off to clean:((
Have a good one!
Cecile
Happy Birthday Missy!! Love Ya:))
http://missymadeit.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sorry you had to end your weekend by cleaning. I mowed the grass. That's all I did. Sounds like the rest of your weekend was filled with fun, fun, fun. I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with Cole and Jeff.

Missy Glave said...

Cecile ... thank you for the birthday wishes!!