Monday, September 15, 2008


It's been a long day and I am glad that this Monday is soon ending I really hate to wish any precious days away but my boy couldn't go to sleep last night. I put him to bed by 9:30 and he was still tossing and turning at 12:30am and was miserable that he couldn't sleep I don't know what that was about I have analyzed it all day and I can't figure it out he didn't have to much sugar or caffeine last night ...All I could figure out is he got to much rest over his long weekend...Who knows..Another one of life's mysteries..
I am teaching a Beginning Scrapbooking class tomorrow morning at my LSS so I am off to get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ'S.....
I hope the rest of your Monday is a great one:))

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Poor Cole. Hopefully you both get some much needed rest tonight. Maybe it was the full moon. I couldn't sleep last night either. Have fun teaching you Beginner's class. Wish I could be there.

Missy Glave said...

I can't imagine what else could have kept him awake either. I'm with Bonnie, maybe it was the full moon.

How did the Beginning Scrapbooking class go? I bet you guys had fun!