Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Scrappy Mail

This pic shows the debossing;)

I got my package from QVC today I ordered the new Bazzill Dotted Swiss Debossed Cardstock last week when they had a few hours of Scrapbooking on QVC w/Lisa Bearnson. The cardstock is so yummy and I love the debossed look and without a LSS and only having the big box stores we may never get it local and QVC usually has a good price and selection when they have something scrappy that I am interested in.Okay, I have just mentally justified my purchase...I feel better now::))



Have a GREAT night!




3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

This paper is really cool.

I do have a question ... do you know what tool is used to emboss traditional cardstock? I'm thinking about a new toy ... and I want something that will emboss.

Deborah said...

I haven't seen paper like that before..can't wait to see how you use it :)

Anonymous said...

Nice. I want to see it up close.