Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Want One Of These Babies...

"Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher" The Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher is smaller than a standard stapler and even smaller than a mini stapler. It’s unique design allows you to secure ribbons and other elements to your project with a simple squeeze. Includes 100 tiny staples that measure approximately 0.25" each.

I have several stapler's but I watched a video of this baby in action on the Tim Holtz and scrapbooks.com site check it out here and I want me one:) I will have to wait because my boy has an expensive dental appt. Thursday after school and I have gotta be good..this week any way::))have a GREAT night:)

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

You find the neatest toys and scrapbooking stuff!

Tim Holtz is amazing isn't he? I just LOVE his stuff.

Bonnie said...

I have NO idea who Tim Holtz is, but you do find the neatest scrapbooking things. And thanks for getting me addicted to PeachyCheap. I just LOVE that place. Now I just have to sit my butt down and use all the things I'm buying.