Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Got A Top 10 Fav's Award From Wendy

I got this sweet award and I am going to send it along to 10 of my top favorite blogs
This award has some rules....

1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs

4. Put links to their blogs

5. Leave a message for the nominees.

And the people I nominate~~


1. Bonnie 2. Missy 3. Trina 4. Missy Mclain 5. Cole 6. Andi~Private 7. Deb's 365~Private

Thanks so much for playing along and Thanks to Wendy over at Paper Therapy
for nominating me:)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Cecile, I appreciate it. I don't even read 10 blogs, I don't think, lol. I was so excited that Cole had left me a message, but oh well. We have got to talk soon, girl. Thanks again for the award....I LOVE IT!!!!

Missy Glave said...

Oh ... you made my day by sharing this award with me!!

I can't wait to get it on my blog!

Happy Day ...
Missy

Deborah said...

Very cool, thanks!!! :)
I don't think I know 10 blogs...but I am redoing my other blog here: http://deborahsscrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/ and I joined scrapbook social today!!

Andi said...

Congratulations on your award Cecile! And you're such a sweetie to pass it along to me. I proudly accept it and will get it posted...and passed along...on my blog soon. Love the little ladybug!