Friday, May 1, 2009

Winner winner chicken dinner.....

We have a winner for my Happy Spring Blog Candy......
And the winner is debevans!!
Congrats to debevans (e-mail me with the 2 types of Posies that you would like to have me send you with the surprise prize pack they are all listed in my Etsy shop and your address my e-mail addy is cmaner@comcast.net) and Thanks to everyone that played along!I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and all of the scrappers are getting some scrappy time in for NSD...

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations DebEvans. You are a lucky girl. I own some of these posies already and they are fantabulous!!!!

Missy Glave said...

Woo Hoo ... way to go Deb!! I'm so glad you won!!

Deborah said...

I Can't believe I won!! :)
So HAPPY :) Thank you Cecile!!!!!!!

Deborah said...

I added a post about winning on my blog and sending all my followers over to your store!! :)