Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome To A Neglected Blog...

I promise I have some good excuses for being a slack blogger lately.I am trying to keep up my Business Website and my Business Blog and getting the new store ready for Grand Opening on Friday June 12th.It has been a riot I really didn't think I could be this far in getting everything ready but we are almost there now we have several shipments of product coming in this week and decorating to do and we will be ready!!! I really could not have pulled this off in such a short time without my wonderful family each person has either done Manuel labor or been therapy when I needed it !!!I love you all so much!!!!You know who you are!!!!
I took today off from working on the store to get my house clean,write the bills,laundry,cut the grass(Jeff is working) you know all of the stuff that waits on you weather you are at home or not...Oh yeah, I mentioned Jeff was working today He and my Brother are working on the park benches that will be used in the new MILEY CYRUS movie that will be filmed here in Savannah/Tybee Island I told him to take pics of the park benches when they finished them so that I could share the pics:)
I did take off a day last week to take Cole to the water park "Splash in The Boro" the name comes from the town it's in Statesboro it's about 45 minutes from our house and it is really nice.He had a great time and needed a break from scrapbooking materials::)) I will share those pics when I get them loaded...
I miss blogging so much I hope that my life with be more normal when I get the store up and running!!!Thanks for listening::))

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good to hear from you. I know you are busy, busy. I was hoping to sneak up there to surprise you next weekend but I just can't pull it off. I am so excited and I know you are....it's getting close to opening day....you are going to KICK BUTT, GIRL!!!!!

Grin and Barrett said...

Cecile,

Wow, your almost ready. I just can't wait to hear more about the store. Miss hearing about whats going on, but know you are extremely busy. I am sooooo excited for you.

You have a wonderful day,

Big Hugs,
Jennifer

Deborah said...

So neat about the MILEY CYRUS movie being filmed here and I heard they're going to say it's "TYBEE" in the Movie!! :)