Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our last Hurrah......

Boone Hall Plantation


Charleston Aquarium

Yep, We are taking the boy to Charleston SC for a little trip our last one before school starts back August 5th (ugh) ..We are going to visit the Charleston Aquarium for the millionth time and visit Boone Hall Plantation which we have never been to and I hear it is gorgeous..Can you say Photo Op????? I am really a slack blogger these day and I know so because Jamie and Kari told me so::)) Sorry Guys!!! I will do better:)
I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I love that picture of the flowers looking toward the road.

I hope you guys have a very fun & safe trip. The aquarium sounds like such fun!

August 5th ... wow ... that is soon!

Dawn said...

Hey Cecile, I love Charleston and Boone Hall is beautiful. Make sure you make it to the market downtown and look around. Be careful it will be really hot there this weekend. For something else fun to do there you should check out Folley Beach. Hope you and the store are doing well. Dawn in MB

Unknown said...

ENJOY! Take lots of pics and after the kids are both back in school we can get together and scrap several days a week! LOL! I personally have not scrapped anything in several weeks... or a couple months even! I have tone of great summer photos I wanna scrap, so if I come do it with you I will work more! (Or at least more often)

Bonnie said...

Have a great time on your "last hurrah". You always do such fun things. But you definitely deserve it. Remind your friends that you are a working woman now and it's hard to find time to blog, lol.

Deanna said...

Oh! We haven't made it to that aquarium yet! I should take mary before school starts. School doesn't start here in Pooler until Sept 1... I'm so glad....

Deborah said...

Wow, I think Van would love the aquarium..we'll have to check that out someday!