Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back2School

Hello to all of my wonderfully patient friends that live in my computer..We are getting ready for another week of school the weekend goes by sooo fast:) I just wanted to pop in to say hello and I miss talking to ya!!! I have got to load our vacation pics from summer I am a slacker I know..
Anywho, Have a WONDERFUL week to everyone and now that I have more at home time I plan on keeping my blog updated and the store blog more current..I recently went to Thur,Fri and Sat as my days open at the store because sales suck right now and keeping the doors open at the beginning of the week are killing me {mentally} and mostly financially:)
Night!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

People who work and take care of a home are not slackers. So therefore, my friend, you are not a slacker. Enjoy your free time you deserve it. Hugs.

Missy Glave said...

Hey Cecile ... I agree with Bonnie ... you are no slacker.

As your business grows you know what works best for it. Have you thought about offering an Ebay Store to help with sales? Once the fall comes around, kids are back in school I'm sure sales will pick up.

Jamie said...

Heck girl, I guess you gotta do what you've gotta do. We're all rooting for you! (And praying, crossing our fingers and toes, doing voodoo rituals, sacrificing virgin goats, and whatever else it takes.)
You're a rockstar! ;)