Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ebay Listings..Great Deals...

As most of my friends know I just closed a scrapbook store and I have tons of new scrappy items that I have to more out of my scraproom I have no where to scrapbook and desperately need the space so if ya want to snag some great deals check out my
If you are local and you are interested in any of the auctions you can choose the local pickup option and I will meet you somewhere close so that you can avoid the shipping costs:)
I don't have everything listed yet but keep checking back because I will be listing nightly and please spread the work..I greatly appreciate it:)
Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Girl I just checked this stuff out real quick (I'm at work), but I'm gonna check it out really good when I get home. I see some stuff I might just have to have.