Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer's Last Hurrah

I can't believe September is among us and Labor day the official ending of summer is here too.I don't know about where you are but we had 90 degree weather today and I am not feeling FALL yet..As I type my boy and his bff are in the pool having a good ole time::)I just want some cooler weather so that I will feel like working in the yard or sitting in the swing or on the front porch:)
I hope that everyone has a wonderful L*O*N*G weekend I know I will be organizing my scraproom trying to fit all of the loot from the store that I closed and the new stuff that has arrived for the KITS on my website Scrapbook Studio .
If ya have time pop over and check out the September Main Kit and the few Add On's that I have managed to get loaded on the site.More is coming I have alot of merchandise to load onto the website..babysteps..right???Happy Labor Day:)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cecile! Happy Labor Day!

Missy Glave said...

Love your first kit Cecile! It's going to do well for you.

We've been having gorgeous weather here. We've been able to open the house up for the past two days. Fall is definitely coming soon!

I'm going to post your website link on my blog.

Happy Labor Day Weekend.

Missy

Bonnie said...

Happy Labor Day, girl. We had cool weather the night we were at DownTown Disney. It felt like fall (what fall we get here, lol). But it was warm today. It was a good long weekend. Hope you enjoyed yours. Sounds like Cole enjoyed his.