Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do you have a Slice??You could be using it hands free...

Making Memories has come up with a great new gadget for the Slice.
It is a glass mat/embossing mat on either side and a magnetic collar to hold the Slice machine down on the mat so that you can use it hands free...genius I say...or just minds at work trying to be competitive either way I think it would make using my Slice easier.I have to check out the prices before I make up my mind..any way...great idea!
Watch the video here to see the magic:)Just wanted to share I was excited to see the new goodie:)
****Update- $36.99 at Croppin Paradise...I am not sold on it yet:(

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I won a Slice but haven't gotten it in the mail yet...excited to be able to try it out. Do you know if you still have to use the glue on the new mat?

Grin and Barrett said...

Yes you do need adhesive on the new mat. They have a spray adhesive now. Have fun..... There are so many things you can do with it.