Sunday, August 22, 2010

Control...What is that????

I have been anything but under control lately...I have one very positive thing to be happy about I have a child that likes middle school and I was so worried about that all summer long but I can finally take a breather about that...woooohooo...
Now, On to the out of control stuff...my weight...I am a stress eater and I have had mounds of stress lately my hubby was unemployed for 3 months(he and my brother separated from the company partnership because of finances/the economy) and we have managed to deplete almost all of our savings and now the 401k is dwindling down he has found a job now that pays very good and has several other offers in the works so that is finally looking up. (Thanks God all of the prayers worked) Now that life is kinda leveling out I have decided to make myself more accountable for my health I take care of Hubby,wonderful Son, Mom and somehow forget about myself so it's my time to feel better about myself....Starting tomorrow(Monday) I am going to start walking a mile at least 3 times a week and cut out all or most of my guilty pleasures(chocolate/bread...) and hopefully find fruit and veggies I like to much on just as much(long shot huh???)Okay so wish me luck on turning over a new leaf for me I just wanna feel comfortable in my skin It has been so long....I want to feel like scrapbooking again I have lost all of my mojo I guess the stress sucked up up:)
Thanks for listening to me vent if you see me with a Butterfinger just take it away kindly;))
Have a fab week.....

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I AM going to call you TONITE! We can be each others rock with our weight issues. I have been doing better with my eating, however the exercise has been a different story. Too dang HOT! So I will call you and we will work out a way to be there for each other. Love ya, girl!

Deborah said...

I am trying to get healthier too. It is not easy, but I'm trying!! I have been walking on my treadmill. I am an emotional eater for sure! My parents are trying the Dukan Diet, but I'm just trying to eat less and move more (I don't like RULES). I like to eat cheeseburgers and bad foods so I'm moving as much as I can so I can still have some bad foods ;)
You should come teach a little class for the TLC Scrappers..that might bring back your mojo or at least come join us one Saturday :) Our next meeting I'm going to bring ALL of my Stamps for everyone to use and share!

Unknown said...

I totally understand! I joined the Y. WE should get together once a week and walk together.

Anonymous said...

{LUV} ya girl. ;)