Monday, September 5, 2011

Creative FUNK........

I have been in a creative "Funk" all summer long and I am not sure how to get out of it..I love to scrapbook and do mostly anything creative with my hands,play with paper...I just don't have the "want to" to jump in and play with my loot...I have bought new paper and embellies, cleaned my scrap room and just can't get it together...so, if you have any suggestions I am open to anything..I think that my problem is life is so busy and then so much stress worrying about our future has really taken a toll on my creativity but things seen to be getting better so I need to get my act together and enjoy what used to be so much fun for me..OK...enough complaining...
I am open to suggestions or if you can relate..I am listening!
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It is hard to find the mood to do things. So my philosophy is to not try to find it. Wait for it to find you....and it will. Just enjoy what life is sending your way now and in no time I'm sure you'll get your "mojo" back. {{{HUGS}}}