Saturday, October 29, 2011

November

It's almost here.... November tops my list of favorite months for a reason other than the Thanksgiving holiday – November is the birthday month of my son Cole who is soon to be a teenager on November 4th! I identify with this month in so many ways: fall is my favorite season, and I have a serious obsession with fall foods like homemade pumpkin muffins, caramel corn, soups, roasted oysters(not me but the boys love them, comfort foods...yummy!

Wishing you all a very happy November!
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Fall is also my favorite time of year, although in Florida it's not really fall at all. But growing up in New England....fall is such a treat. And, like you, I love all the comfort foods. And I actually feel like baking this time of year. It's not so dang hot.