Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Word For 2012

Active
(a.) Having the power or quality of acting; causing change; communicating action or motion; acting; -- opposed to passive, that receives; as, certain active principles; the powers of the mind.



This is the first year that I have chosen a word to live by for the year but 2011 was pretty non-active for me and I really have to push myself to get anything done and needless to say any exercise or physical activity comes from cleaning the house, grocery shopping, errands...etc
This year I want to be active just because not because I have to (ie...buy groceries, run errands)..
So, I bought me an Ipod and I have some pretty inspiring tunes already loaded on there and I am going to want in my neighborhood for starters just to feel better and maybe I want have to push myself eveytime I have something to do if I am not so sedentary all of the time:)Wish me luck because I will definitely need it;)
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Every year I try to be more active too, hence the "killer" treadmill,lol. I did get back on it yesterday and walked a mile. I think you will do good, especially with an Ipod full of music. I thought about this a couple of years ago and never did anything with it, but I was thinking about maybe doing a blog with some friends, like you and Missy, where we could kind of keep each other on track and share recipes, exercise ideas and inspiration. What do you think?