Saturday, December 20, 2008

An Awesome Sale And A Sad Ending

I got this newsletter yesterday from my LSS and I had already knew it was coming but it made me sad to hear the news anyway...Here is the newsletter and Sale...

50% OFF OF YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE. SALE ITEMS INCLUDED.

I had a lot of sales planned for this month to get the inventory low for when we count everything and then get new goodies in January. That was the plan, but the plan has changed. I've known for a while now that I was doing way too much! When I ended up in the hospital on Thanksgiving day, I realized I had to slow down. I have a family who needs me. I also need to have time to scrapbook. I haven't done any personal scrapbooking since I opened the store, which really stinks. That is my form of relaxation. Most important, I need time to be with my family. I'm sorry to say, I will be closing the store. So, starting tomorrow, you will get 50% off of your total purchase everyday until we close. This will include items already on sale too. It doesn't apply to any previous purchases. All of the fixtures, tables, chairs, and some of the decorative items will be for sale too. If you have a gift certificate, be sure to come in and use it. Have a great night! See you soon.

~~~~~~~~
I know personally I will miss you Linda and the Scrapbook Store being in Savannah and I totally understand your reasoning behind your decision to close I wish you the best of luck with your health and hope that you get many of hours of relaxed scrapping!!!!!! Take Care...

~~If you are in our area go over and check out the sale::))~~

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I am so sad the store is closing :(
I never was able to make it to a crop and I had hoped to do that someday.

Andi said...

Running your own business takes so much time. I certainly understand Linda's reasons for closing. I'm sad your favorite scrapbook store won't be around for you Cecile. But it looks like lots of bargains are out there to add to your "stash" and like all good scrapbookers...I know you have a stash!

I was hoping to get a little scrapbook time in myself today while the hubby watches the football game!

Love and Hugs, Andi

Bonnie said...

Oh Cecile...I know that store is one of your lifelines. What a sad day. But Linda is in my prayers and family definitely comes first. I am sitting here thinking how great it would be if you could buy the store and take it over. You'd be great at it. I am probably going to wait until the holidays are over before I start scrapping again.

Missy Glave said...

I'm so sorry to hear this wonderful shop is closing.

I do understand her need to spend more time with her family ... and it's wonderful she is able to make that decision.