Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crazy Busy Here......





Hey Everybody!
I have been so busy and I know that everybody is getting ready for Christmas and is Crazy Busy too! I cleaned and cleaned today first the house and then laundry and then cleaned out the fridge and freezer and did I mention laundry(I am not finished with that yet)..
Tomorrow morning I will be baking a Sour Cream Poundcake and Pralines for Christmas dessert and making some goodies for tomorrow night like sausage balls (I have the recipe below) we always go to my Mom's for Christmas Eve to exchange presents and eat goodies..
I hope that everyone has a great night and Christmas Eve!!!







Sausage Balls
This is one of the yummy goodies I make every year for Christmas Eve at my Mom's house.



Sausage Balls

Prep Time: 15 MinutesCook Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 35 MinutesYields: 15 servings

INGREDIENTS:
1 pound ground hot pork sausage
2 cups bisquick baking mix
1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
DIRECTIONS:
1.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.
In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
3.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until golden brown.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

The Sausage balls look yummy. You have been a busy, busy girl. Wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from us to you. Give your mom a big hug and kiss from me. Don't forget to stand under the mistletoe to get that special kiss from Jeff (not that they all aren't special). And give Cole big sqeezy hugs from me. Enjoy your holidays. Love ya.