Thursday, August 6, 2009

School went GREAT!!!

Hey Everybody!
School went great for Cole on the first 2 days..He likes his teachers and feels comfortable with them so far:) So I am happy about that and I had today off of work to spend with him when I picked him up from school..I am feeling better about things now that I see it really does usually always works out.But those of you that know me know I have to stress it just in case it doesn't work out well??? I know I am a crazy chick!! I admit it!!!
Talk to ya soon!!!
Hugs!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

But I just love you crazy, girl.I'm so glad Cole is liking his new teachers and that everything went smoothly. Now take a deep breathe and relax. Hope to talk to you this weekend (almost got you on Facebook last night, you signed out too quickly).

Unknown said...

Praise God! I am so glad he is having a great year!!!!

Missy Glave said...

I'm so glad Cole likes his new teachers and everything is working out okay.