Saturday, December 19, 2009

I want to see this movie really bad:)
I love Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw it is on my to do list:)

I found this recipe on the Pioneer Women website I was looking for something fun to bake with Cole for the holidays. The cookies are flour-less and seem so easy to make and not to mention they sound yummy...I made an Italian Creme Cake from her cookbook for Thanksgiving and it was fabulous:) I'll let ya know how they turn out but I am sure they will be great!

Holiday Monster Cookies
Ingredients-
½ cups Butter, Softened
1 cup Sugar
1-¼ cup Packed Brown Sugar
3 whole Large Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1-¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4-½ cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
½ cups Sweetened, Flaked Coconut
½ cups Chocolate Chips
1 cup M&Ms, Divided Christmas Colored


Preparation Instructions
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
Mix the ingredients together in the order listed, but reserve half of the m&ms. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls or use a medium scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork dipped in cold water. Press a few of the reserved m&ms into the top of the cookies that have no m&ms showing.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. These cookies are best slightly under-done, so err on the side of taking them out too soon rather than letting them get overdone!

3 comments:

Viva La Fashion said...

yummy!! :D

Unknown said...

ooooooooooo this sounds yummy.......

Bonnie said...

Those look and sound sooooo gooood. I may have to try them. I heard that movie you want to see is really great. I love Sandra Bullock.