Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

This is what I wish tonight to all of my friends and to everyone in the whole wide world...
Peace On Earth!
Merry Christmas Eve!!!
I hope that you all get what you want and mostly that people get what they really need:)
I feel very peaceful today and I know that God has answered a prayer for me because I have been in a really bad way for some time now and my prayer is for peace in the new year whatever He wants for me just please give it to me with a peacefulness..Might sound silly but I do believe:)
Love,
Cecile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU GO GIRL! He has given you peace, now take it and receive it as your Christmas gift! Remember that only Jesus can give us the peace that passes all understanding...and He loves you more than you can imagine. CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS and your newfound PEACE!

Bonnie said...

Nothing silly about your wishes. I"m so glad you are finally finding peace (as have I). Sometimes I think we just get to involved with worrying about everyone else and everything being perfect that we don't take time for ourselves. We made it, girl and we are gonna kick it in the New Year!