Sunday, February 21, 2010

Playing with some Jillibean Soup And Prima

I was playing with some Jillibean Soup paper, ribbon, journaling spots and twine and I also used some Prima flower ribbon to add some drama to the side of the layout and of course some bling on the alpha's and journaling spot::))
I am desperately trying to regain my mojo it has been a long time since i have been inspired to play with my goodies so maybe I will be on a roll now????Who knows.....
I hope you have a great Sunday afternoon..I am off to play with some paper:)


5 comments:

Linda said...

Love it! Love how you printed the photo too!

Grin and Barrett said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creations. Have a great week Cecile.

Missy Glave said...

Cecile ... this is such a wonderful layout. The colors you chose work so well together. I love the way you used the flowers to make a border. Clever!!

Stacy said...

Love this, all the layers are fabulous :)

Unknown said...

Oooo! Very cute!!! Glad to see ya playin' with paper again! When you're full of mojo, send some my way, will ya??? We need to get together!!!