Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Ebay and Etsy Shops..

 These are my Coffee Filter Flowers- Made of Coffee filters,Glimmer Mist and Staz on Inks.

 Vintage Scrunched Seam Binding...My new scrapbooking obsession that I am using for ribbon and lost of other fun uses.
 The Paper Craft Boutique......

 Vintage smooth Seam Binding perfect to stamp on or use as ribbon, on tags..The possibilities are endless.

 French Script Vintage Inspired Tags-great for gift tags,scrapbooking.......
 More smooth Seam Binding...Lots of colors to choose from...And lastly Tea Stained
Tags with hand torn tea stained muslin ribbon....
The links to both of my shops are on the lest side of my blog if you would like to visit.I would love for you visit:)I am having a Give-a-Way of my yummy new product soon so stay tuned to my blog for the news:)
Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

oooooo! cool!!! new shops, too? I'm of to see your shops!

Bonnie said...

Just checked out your ebay and etsy. I just LOVE your coffee filter flowers. You are sooooo talented. Miss ya girl.