Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inspired...

This is exactly what I did yesterday. We (our scrapping group) had a scrapping retreat at a local baptist conference center yesterday for 14+ hours. I had the best time unwinding from the stress of every day life..I got to meet new friends and visit with old friends that I don't get to see alot..It was really nice:) I also missed some of our group that could not make it this time:(
I had decided to only work on my personal scrapping projects not any of my Etsy, Ebay or Artfire projects and i feel so renewed and ready to not only finish my scrapping projects but get to work on some new ideas I have floating around in my head for my Artfire shop which is new to me but pretty exciting I will put a link up on my blog for that shop so that you can check it out:)
I also go inspired because we got alot of new scrappy goodies for just coming but alot of us brought out stack papers and shared the extras so I have new pattern paper to play with:) Okay now I have chatted enough about my life.  I hope that everyone has a GREAT Sunday (what is left of it)!!
Happy Scrappin!

My ArtFire Shop


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It is so nice to see you so excited about scrapping again. I know you've been waiting a long time to get your creative mojo going on your own personal products. Please make sure you share some of your new ideas.