Thursday, January 31, 2008

PARIS THE POOCH and THE CAR SHOW

My husbands second born child, his baby, his everything and the reason to go to the car show!
His 1968 Camaro...







"Paris the Pooch"


This is a picture of our doggie Paris she is a teacup Chihuahua and she is 1 year old.She likes to cuddle up to your neck and get lovins and we are really enjoying her in our family.My son named her "Paris" not my first choice but he is only 9 years old so he won on the name thats why I call her Paris the Pooch!



~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~
Okay about our scrapbook challenge this week it kinda bombed although all three of the pages turned out "AWESOME" we kinda scrap lifted the design off of a lovely page posted on 2peas and thats the reason i didn't post them on the blog But, next weeks challenge will be original and will post here(I hope):))


I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and to my friends Kari & Trina "meet us at the car show" we can go the coffee shop while the guys look at the cars!









No comments: