Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scrapbook Page Challenge



This scrapbook challenge is for the friends I have invited over to my house to Crop thursday (and anyone else interesed) As I was making my son's breakfast this morning he wanted pepsi so I opened a new case of cans and I came accross this new can design and it inspired me to want to scrapbook using DOODLING so thats my challenge One scrapbook page using doodling. I know that Doodling is so popular in scrapbooking right now but I haven't done any pages with doodling because I am scared I will not do it any justice:)) Wish US luck!! Maybe if we do it as a group effort it will be easier??
If any one else wants to join in on our challenge go for it and let me know how it turns out.I will post our pieces of art on the blog (if they let me????)..
Have a great week!Cecile

1 comment:

About Me said...

Girl, you have lost your marbles, but if you try it I will too.