Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

Scary Bunny Cookie
It was Yummy!

Cole's Spongebob Eggs



Cole chasing down an egg at my Aunt's house
at the Easter Egg Hunt!

My sweet boy with his loot! Found 38 Eggs:))


Cole and his Big Bunny Hugs!

More Eggs


And last but not least "The boss of my TV Spongebob Squarepants!


Hello eveyone !

I have added a few of our Easter pics we had a GREAT day and I hope that everyone did too!!
Now back to school on Tuesday to start the beginning of 9 weeks of school with no breaks :((
Then Summer break!! Yipppeee!!!
Take Care!! Hugs...Cecile

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Awww ... these are GREAT Easter pictures. Cole looks like he had a wonderful time! Thirty eight eggs ... that's pretty impressive!

Unknown said...

What a great Easter! Ours was so good too. Fabulous worship service, great food, fantastic time with family and friends. I am a happy chickie! :)

Andi said...

What wonderful Easter pictures Cecile! Love the Spongebob Squarepants eggs!