Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Thursday:))

Hi Everyone! I am trying to get organized today my house that it:))
I want to get my house cleaned and organized so that I can scrapbook some this weekend.
I have gotten very behind in scrapping Cole's pictures and in developing my pic's online I think I have about 400 to develop right now on a disc. I think I will send them to Kodak Easyshare site that's where I usually send them but If anyone has any ideas about another online developing service let me know? I have tried Snapfish & Shutterfly and they are also good but I am open to any different ideas!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!

**And to my friend Michelle, I have mailed your package so be looking for your goodies and THANKS for the SWEET mention on your blog you are so kind:))**

Cecile

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No really girl, you are the wonderful one! Quite simply....... YOU ROCK!!!!!

Unknown said...

I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! Thank you so so so so much!