Thursday, March 27, 2008

"NEW" Zach's Life Paper Line..I LUV IT!!!




Check out the link below to look at this new line of paper from Deja Views it's

called " Zach's Life " and I know it's really boyish but "um" I have only a BOY and I have a hard time finding Scrapbooking stuff for a 9 year old boy!! Okay enough about me---Check it out I know I will be ordering some !!!!
~~They do have a SHARON ANN DELIGHTFUL Collection for the girlies~~

Take Care!!!Cecile




MY NEW EBAY LISTINGS!

~BABY BOY BEAR~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190210130363&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

~MY LUCKY CHARM~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190210136137&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I love this line ... I picked up several pieces of it at our local scrapbook store. It's so nice to find some "unbabyish" boy stuff!!

Unknown said...

I don't even have a boy and I like that paper! What a fun color combination....and I love the swirly thingies! :)

lynn said...

great job on the scrapbook pages Cecil. And thanks for the blog comment too. Aren't those watercolors fun! After I get this one, there is another lady who's are calling me too! Hers might only be cards though, but I could still frame it!