Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Happy Day At My House!!

Proof's for Cole's Spring school picture
this year! I will be ordering these:))

Cool Dude:Cole and Paris!


Awwwwwwwwwwwww......




Molly the psyco kitty! I heart you Molly!!


It's just a happy day at my house Okay I know that the kitty doesn't look happy but believe me that is her happy face! Cole is giving kisses to Paris and just acting SILLY every time I want to just take a few picture of my son acting normal he's always got to do something crazy like in the 1st picture thats why I turned the camera wonky:)) The reason for the Happy Day is my child came home from school today with a Multiplication Speed Test Award and he has been tring since Jan. to get this award!I am so HAPPY!!!!!


Have a Sweet Afternoon!!


Cecile

4 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations to Cole!!!

Love the school pictures...very nice. He's a good looking young man!

Unknown said...

Way to go Cole! Great job!
And what a handsome little guy too! No wonder Marissa wants me to set up a play date.....

Missy Glave said...

Woo Hoo ... congratulations to Cole on the Multiplications Speed Test Award! How exciting that he achieved his goal!!

Your son is adorable!! I know that Zach Line (scrapbooking) was made for him!

Anonymous said...

Ugh...hate those multiplication speed tests...it's torture!! And love that school pic of Cole...great shot! :)