Thursday, July 17, 2008

Paris and her pink monkey.We had a bad thunder storm a couple of days ago and she is terrified by the lightning,thunder and even the sound of the rain so I tucked her into her bed with her blankie and pink monkey and put her beside my scrapbook desk and all was better:)) Hmm...I need some pink monkey scrapbook paper or embellishments..Off I go to search:)
I hope that everyone has a great night:))
Cecile
(Update on my cousin, I posted a few days ago about my cousin being in bad condition in ICU and I have had several e-mail from the sweetest people concerned about his condition and I don't really have any good news to tell ya his condition has actually gotten worse and it would be a miracle if he makes it but Bonnie said something to me in an e-mail that really stuck in my brain she said that maybe this is God's way of him not suffering anymore if he goes to be with God.I pray for God to be with him in every way! (Hi Bonnie)

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Paris is such a cutie. My Miss Piggy is afraid of the thunder but she has to sit on my lap the whole time. If I'm not here daddy will do. I hope you don't mind but I'm borrowing a picture of you for my blog :)! Have a great night!

Kaye said...

That picture is too funny!!

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin.

Being Honest said...

Cute picture.
I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. You posted some beautiful thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I saw some sock monkey stuff at Michael's yesterday...not pink, but totally cute! I think it was by K & Company.

Missy Glave said...

I'm sorry your cousin hasn't gotten better ... he and his family will remain in our prayers.

I just bought a new Quickutz Monkey die from my LSS the other day. I can make you some pink monkeys. I'm ready to RAK ya with some ... how many would you like?

Dawn said...

I saw the sock monkey stuff at AC Moore yesterday. Really cute.