Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sister/Friends Card~July Scarlet Lime Kit


I made this card with my Scarlet Lime July kit scraps and I wanted to share:))

My Boy is feeling a little better today I just hope that he is able to go back to school tomorrow so that he doesn't get any further behind in his work..I am off to get an hour of scrappin time in before the day is over I have been cleaning all day long and I still have 2 loads of laundry to wash I let my house and laundry go last week with Cole being sick and running back and forth to the Dr. but I think I am getting caught up now..Thank God:))

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am so glad Cole is feeling better. Hopefully he will be well enough to go to school. I know what you mean about laundry....It's 8:40pm and I still have a load in the washer and dryer. Enjoy your scrappin' time.

Bonnie said...

PS....I loved the card. You are so talented.

About Me said...

Glad Cole is feeling better. The card is very pretty. I need to get to working on some for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Glad your little guy is feeling better! Great card!! See you soon.

Missy Glave said...

I love how you have taken two completely different styles of paper and put them together to create this card. As Tim Gunn would say "you made it work"! It's awesome.

I'm glad Cole is feeling better too. What a way to start the new school year ... I hope this is the last of the "ickies" for him for the rest of the year!

Unknown said...

Sweet little card! Great job!