Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Check Out My Little Scrappy Shop...

I have started another blog to feature some of my scrapbook items for sale and I will be featuring some of my friends scrappy creations too so check it out if you have time...
We will be featuring Handmade Cards by Trina my SIL soon. She has been burning the midnight oil creating them and she is a great cardmaker!
Thanks for taking a peak I have alot more to post I am hoping to get it all posted this week.
So if you're not a scrapper and are interested in a custom album/layouts shoot me an e-mail and I would be happy to "CREATE" custom pages for you!
Have a great night!
Cecile
http://scrappincecilescreations.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with this endeavor! I went over and checked out your wares and they are precious! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email about my idea.

Jill LaFaye said...

Wow..you have been busy!
Best wishes with your new endeavor:)

Bonnie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! What great layouts. Best of luck with your venture and Trina, too. Can't wait to see her cards. I love, love, love your things.

Grin and Barrett said...

Congrats on your new endeavor! Good luck, I know you'll due great! The pages are wonderful, I love the skunk page. I hope you are feeling better.

Being Honest said...

I will definitely be checking out your new site!

Deborah said...

Hope you have good luck!!

Missy Glave said...

Cecile ... this is *awesome*! Good luck with your new business!