Monday, November 17, 2008

Earache


I have been under the weather for the past few days It all started Friday night with ear pain and I tuffed it out until this morning(monday) where I could see my medical Dr. and I have had some wicked pain in my left ear and I don't know about you but pain makes me nauseated but I did see the Dr. this morning and got some meds for the inner and outer ear infection and drops for pain and more steroids(different kind than last time-hopefully~no reactions from these) to add the the other regimen of meds I am already on...I think I am going to need a larger medicine cabinet::))I got my boy feeling better and back to school just in time for me to get sick!!Yay!!!!Have a good night!!I'll be back soon::))

5 comments:

About Me said...

Sorry you sick. Feel better soon. Linda was surprised to see me at ASB without you today. Told her you be in soon.

Missy Glave said...

I am sorry you are sick ... I hope your new medications work their magic and you are feeling better soon!

Glad to hear Cole is better, too!

Grin and Barrett said...

Cecile,

I am so sad to hear that you aren't feeling well. Get better soon! Take good care of yourself, Wish I could bring over some homemade chicken noodle soup to you.

In my thoughts,

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Bonnie said...

Girl, what to do with you. I know how much discomfort you have been on and how messed up the other steroids made you. Hopefully these will work without the side effects. Just take care of yourself. I want a healthy Cecile when you get here. ( Starting the countdown)