Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures From Florida

This is a picture of the sky Thanksgiving night when we were in Daytona I think that it's a beautiful picture I love taking pictures of the clouds and the sun going down.

This picture is "Orange Tree's " in Winter Haven Florida when I went to meet my blogging buddies I saw these and thought it was great becasue it has been about 30 years since I have seen orange trees with oranges on them.I know I am sheltered:((

More orange tree's::))
Have a wonderful night!!!



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Orange groves are becoming a thing of the past. They are few and far between. I'm glad you got to see some in our neck of the woods. I love that picture of the sky. I think it's so funny because that same night I saw the same sky here and of course my camera wouldn't cooperate and the pics came out to dark. I'm glad you got a shot and I may just have to steal that picture.

Andi said...

Bonnie is right...there aren't nearly as many orange groves now as when I frist moved to Florida in 1971. I remember driving down Highway 27 and there were just miles of them along the way. Now land development and growth have taken over.

Love your photos!