Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

Where has the time gone I ask????My boy is just growing up toooo fast. I took this photo last Sunday at a birthday party for Cole's best friend and the more I look at this picture the more I realize that my baby has long grown up into a handsome young man(that was hard to type let alone admit).I really didn't have alot of time to blog today but I wanted to share this picture before I know it Cole will be in middle school...eeekkkk...I just can't like it but as we know it is what it is.....Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

5 comments:

About Me said...

Not so long ago I was feeling the same way and look were I am now. Katlyn has 75 more days of school. Graduation is on the 22nd of May. Talk about time flying. Cole will do wonderful, he will find his way and be a better person for having a mom who truly cares about her childs life and future.

Bonnie said...

What a handsome young man he is. I know how you feel. I went through it twice. I'm still enjoying my boys though, and I'm sure you always will too.

Unknown said...

Man oh man, they grow WAY too fast!

Missy Glave said...

Cole is such a handsome young man ... they grow up waaaaay too fast don't they?

I love that he's wearing a Florida t-shirt in this picture!

Missy Glave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.