Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love this place..

I wanted to share the link to this great little place (you may have already come across it) it is worth checking out everyday because you never know what the "Deal of the day" is going to be. You can grab the little blinkie off of the site if you want to:)
Peachycheap
What is Peachy Cheap?
Peachycheap.com is an online store that sells one scrapbook product at a time at an awesome price.

Here’s how it works:
· Peachy Cheap sells one deal per day until it is gone.
· Everything is discounted up to 99% off retail price so they sell out fast.
· Act fast or you will miss out, once they are gone, they are gone. Shipping is always $4.99 and ships within 2-3 business days.

6 comments:

Judi said...

I will check it out!

Wendy said...

Thanks for Sharing!!!

Deborah said...

I know all about it and wish I didn't :)

Bonnie said...

I checked it out. Pretty neat. I will definitely be checking back there. Thanks for sharing.

Missy Glave said...

woo hoo ... such a cool idea. I'm going to check the site out now.

Deborah said...

Cecile....here's some other ones you might wanta check out :)

https://www.cropchocolate.com/

and this one too!

http://www.flowerstoflourishes.com/

I have only ordered from the one you posted about because I know that one...but just learned about these new ones!