Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer So Far....

The last day of school as Cole and I left....(bittersweet)



Slip and Slide fun with a good friend.....




Pool Fun w/that same good friend....




Cole and Paris going to spend the night with Nanny so that Momma and Daddy can have a date night with our friends:)



5 Star fun park in Pooler..Cole and his BFF...


I love lots more pics to share we have been so busy in the 2 weeks Cole has been out of school..He has grown a garden and I have got to share those pics also.He actually picked the first harvest yesterday (cucumbers/banana peppers/yellow squash) I have got to sort the pics chronologically and them put them up and we also to a little day trip to a local (3 hours away) Peach Orchard and I will share those pics too..
Good Times....
Thanks for peeking!!We (Cole,My Mom And Myself...Jeff is working) are heading out Tuesday to Atlanta for a 5 day trip to visit the Aquarium, Zoo,World of Coke, Underground Atlanta, Turner Field and hopefully have time to chill by the pool:)
I hope you have a fabulous week!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy but wonderful summer so far! Enjoy your trip! Check out www.citypass.com to save big money on Atlanta attractions plus skip the lines!

Missy Glave said...

What a wonderful way to begin the summer! Hope ya'll have fun in Atlanta ... can't wait to see the pictures.

Bonnie said...

I'm tired just reading this and I just got back from a short vacation. Have fun in Atlanta! Take loads of pictures. Be safe!

Deborah said...

Hope you have FUN in Hotlanta :)