Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sketch Inspiration

This is the only pic I got of my Boy going to his first boy/girl dance because he didn't want me to take pics at the school when I dropped him off..This was the longest 2 hours for me but he had a great time and I have got to realize that I don't have a "Little" boy anymore:(



I found some inspiration over on the Sketch Inspiration forum this is my take on sketch #28.


It is so hard to get back into the swing of scrapping for me and I really don't know why except a massive amount of stress and worry which I am trying to rid myself of and get back into the scrappin mood..Thanks for peeking...It aint all that but it is a start for me back in the right direction.

3 comments:

Missy Glave said...

This is a fantastic layout Cecile. Cole looks very handsome all dressed up for the dance. Whatever stress and worry you are going through, I hope it passes soon.

Deborah said...

I like your new blog background! You'll get back into your groove...the more layouts you do the faster your mojo will come back :)

Deborah
Matthew 11: 28-31

Bonnie said...

That's a great page. I have so much scrapping stuff. I did one page from the beach the other day and I was wishing I had more ideas and things to work with. You are so talented...I wish I could just hang with you and get some inspiration. {{{BIG HUG}}}